Our Grants team works with Wellcome's funding divisions and priority areas to deliver our funding schemes.
The Grants team:
- manages the grant application and award processes for all our funding activities
- manages Wellcome's grant application systems
- provides advice to applicants on how to apply for grants, our funding policies, and our procedures
- manages peer review and our funding committees
- supports award holders throughout their grant.
Our staff have expertise across science, public engagement and medical humanities, as well as administration, business processes, systems and policy.
If you have a question about applying for funding or managing an existing grant, contact our information officers.
If you want to discuss any of the areas listed below, contact the relevant member of staff directly.
Director of Grants
- bullying and harassment.
Grants Logistics Manager
- discretionary awards
- committee logistics.
Head of Grants Management
- grant and award management
- peer review and funding committees.
Head of Grants Operations
- grants assurance
- funding-related policies
- management of grants systems.