The judges for the 2020 Wellcome Photography Prize are:
- MaryAnne Golon, Director of Photography at The Washington Post
- Azu Nwagbogu, Founder and Director of African Artists' Foundation and LagosPhoto Festival
- Siân Davey, Photographer and recipient of the Wellcome Photography Prize 2020 Commission
- Dr David Nott, Consultant surgeon, teacher and president and co-founder of the David Nott Foundation
- John Moe, Writer, radio personality and creator and host of the podcast The Hilarious World of Depression
- Dr Aiysha Malik, Technical Officer in the department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse at the World Health Organization.
The judges panel will be chaired by Jeremy Farrar, Director of Wellcome.