The judges for the 2020 Wellcome Photography Prize are:
- MaryAnne Golon, Director of Photography at The Washington Post
- Azu Nwagbogu, Founder and Director of African Artists' Foundation and LagosPhoto Festival
- Siân Davey, Photographer and recipient of the Wellcome Photography Prize 2020 Commission
- Dr David Nott, Consultant surgeon, teacher and president and co-founder of the David Nott Foundation
- John Moe, Writer, radio personality and creator and host of the podcast The Hilarious World of Depression
- Dr Aiysha Malik, Technical Officer in the department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse at the World Health Organization.
The judges panel will be chaired by Jeremy Farrar, Director of Wellcome.
Deadline for entries
- 23:59pm (GMT) on 16 December 2019