About the Grants Division
Our Grants teams works with Wellcome's funding divisions and priority areas to deliver our funding schemes.
The Grants Division:
- manages the grant application and award processes for all our funding activities
- manages Wellcome's grant application systems
- provides advice to applicants on how to apply for grants, our funding policies, and our procedures
- manages peer review and our funding committees
- supports award holders throughout their grant.
Our staff have expertise across science, public engagement and medical humanities, as well as administration, business processes, systems and policy.
When you submit your application you will get an email acknowledgement and we will assign you a Grants Adviser who is relevant to your research area. They will support you throughout the application process.
We aim to acknowledge applications within five working days. If you haven't received an email from us after five days, email grant enquiries.
Please contact our Grants Information Officers or one of our Grants Advisers.