Wellcome Trust Four-year PhD Studentship Programmes begin autumn 2014 intake
News / Published: 28 October 2013
Across the UK and the Republic of Ireland, Wellcome Trust Four-year PhD Studentship Programmes are now recruiting. These support the most promising students in undertaking in-depth biomedical research training.
Programmes cover the full range of the Trust's biomedical remit, including:
- developmental biology and cell biology
- genetics, statistics and epidemiology
- immunology and infectious disease
- molecular and cellular biology
- physiological sciences
- structural biology and bioinformatics.
Each year, students are recruited by the individual programmes to begin in October the following year.
To find out more, look at the list of programmes and contact the one that you are interested in. Please do not contact the Trust directly.