Grants information apprentice
During your time in this role, you will complete the Business Administration apprenticeship programme.
This apprenticeship will give you:
- the opportunity to understand and support the administration of our funding systems and policies
- an understanding and experience of using Grant Tracker, our online application and grants management system, including administration of accounts, allocating emails and running reports
- experience supporting the team with coordinating training, booking rooms, administration of SharePoint sites and organising visits to universities
- experience of funding-related policy administration, including maintenance of document stores and processing requests for open access supplements
- experience assisting with data projects and reports, including data maintenance, cleansing and upkeep, and running and reviewing data validation reports.
Experience and skills
To be successful, you will need to have:
- an interest in handling data and an enthusiasm for learning new things
- a strong commitment to successfully completing the apprenticeship, as well as to professional and personal development
- a methodical and well-organised approach to work
- a positive attitude towards teamwork and the ability to work well with others
- ability to maintain a high standard of reliability and time keeping
- enthusiasm and a desire to learn new skills
- good communication skills.
Education and qualifications
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above in English and maths
If you are passionate about our work and eager to gain an apprenticeship and experience in this sector, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about the role please see the National Apprenticeship Service webpage.
To apply, you need to email:
- your CV
- information about why you want this role
- your relevant interests, experience and skills
to James Standage, email@example.com.
Start date: February 2018.