If you’ve got a great idea in the areas we support, browse our grant schemes to find the one that’s right for you.
- Biomedical science researchDefinition of Biomedical science research
Research into all aspects of biomedical science
- Population health researchDefinition of Population health research
Population-based research that analyses data to learn more about the distribution and causes of disease within a group, or possible improvements to the health of a population.
- Product development and applied researchDefinition of Product development and applied research
The translation of ideas, discoveries and inventions into healthcare innovations.
- Humanities and social scienceDefinition of Humanities and social science
Health research across the humanities and social sciences.
- Public engagement and creative industriesDefinition of Public engagement and creative industries
Projects that encourage people to consider, question and debate the key issues connected to health, research and the human condition.
- EducationDefinition of Education
Research to improve science education and shape education policy.
These schemes support research to improve science education and shape education policy.
1 scheme available for remove Education filter
Supporting researchers who want to explore the best ways to assess students’ practical science skills.