End-of-grant reporting allows us to evaluate the impact of the research we fund.
From 1 October 2018 we're changing the way grantholders report the outcomes of their research.
The type of form you fill in depends on what grant you have.
You should use Researchfish to complete your end-of-grant report if:
- your grant is due to end on 1 October 2018 or later and
- you hold one of these grants:
- Investigator Awards
- Collaborative Awards
- Fellowships (except Research Training Fellowships, International Master's Fellowships, PhD Training Fellowships for Clinicians and Public Engagement Fellowships)
- University Awards in Humanities and Social Science
- PhD Studentships in Humanities and Social Science
- Project or Programme Grants.
If your grant ended before 1 October 2018, you should use our old end-of-grant report form.
What happens next?
Grantholders whose grants end between 1 October 2018 and 30 September 2019 will need to send us their report during Researchfish's next submission period.
This runs from 4 February 2019 to 14 March 2019, 17:00 GMT.
If this applies to you, Researchfish will email you in late 2018 to ask you to submit an end-of-grant report.
You can start compiling your report on Researchfish as soon as you receive your invitation email. However, you can only submit the report during the submission period.
If you miss the deadline, we won't award you any more grants until you submit your report.
End-of-grant report form
Four-year PhD Programme
Some Humanities and Social Science grants
Use this form for:
- Small Grants
- Seed Awards in Humanities and Social Science
- Research Resources
- Research Bursaries
- Global Forum on Bioethics in Research Fellowships.
All other grants that ended before 1 October 2018
You should send us your report within three months of your grant end date. We won't award you any more grants until you submit your report.
Wellcome Trust Grant Tracker (WTGT)
You should use WTGT if you hold one of these grants:
- Public Engagement Grant
- International Engagement Award.
You should send us your report within three months of your grant end date. We won't consider any further grant applications until we get your report.
If your scheme isn't listed here, we'll contact you directly to let you know if you need to submit an end-of-grant report.